If you are trying to decide between many of the wonderful Niagra on the Lake B&Bs or Oban Inn....read why we think its the right choice. My husband and I visited for a "babymoon" weekend. Between my discomfort/need for a massage, picky eating habits, and his need for constant entertainment, a good workout, and great wine, we were hard to please. Obann Inn did not let us down.
1) small boutique hotel so it is personal, but private with a view of the lake
2) easy parking
3) spa is AhhhMAZING. Lorn gave one of the best theraputic massages ever experienced
4) they will get you whatever you need and handle reservations: we needed a DVD player and a fridge...done within an hour. we needed to change some reservations...done immediately.
5) pool, hot tub and gardens onsite (I think the flowers are on steroids)
6) private wine tours from the hotel ($65pp for 3 hours of fun in 4 wineries) Dennis was extremely knowlegable and a pleasure to have around while you spend private time with your friends/fam
8) great restaurant on site. a little pricey, but serves a nice breakfast (included in your room rate) each morning
9) luxury bedding with emaculate room service, turn down service, roses, weather updates, and notes from the manager
10) easy walk to everything, but still has a view of the beautiful lake
11) they hold your wine for you and keep it cool :)
Would definitely stay there again. Thanks for spoiling us!
Matt and Katy