This was the most fantastic place ever. I was treated to a trip to Niagara on the Lake for my 21st Birthday, many moons ago. This was the lodging place chosen and it did not disappoint. The beauty of the whole town was amazing and to this day remains a place I long to return to. The scenic setting was well worth the journey and the food at the hotel restaurant was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town’s main street and Shaw Festival. 142 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing