In late September I conducted a conference for about 70 delegates at the Queen's Landing. The lead up to the conference was great. From the site meeting to the event I was very pleased with the communication I had with the hotel. Peggy was wonderful to deal with during the lead up to and during the conference and Paul made any hiccups go away with ease.
Food at a conference, from meals at the hotel and off site at Stratus Winery(Queen's Landing chef's catered it) were great. Well prepared and very enjoyable. Many of our delegates commented on the quality of each meal. I found the staff to be very accommodating, friendly and pleasant. if you want a wine recommendation, ask Shelly in the Tiara restaurant.
Our room was very nice. We had a room on the second floor and even though it overlooked the parking lot, it was a pleasant view of a park across the street. Not everyone can have a view of the river and we enjoyed our view.
The hotel is a short walking distance from the main street and the theatres and if your driving you have dozens of vineyards to tour and taste.
If you are planning a conference in the Niagara region I would highly recommend Queen's Landing in Niagara-on-the Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town’s main street and Shaw Festival. 142 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing