I expected perfection at this hotel but it had a few problems that disappointed.
Normally we shut the triple pane windows and shut of the under window air conditioner to get a quiet sleep. At this hotel on the third floor there was a constant back ground noise like a car idling on the roof. It was not much louder then forced air heating in a house but it was constant and it had a low frequency hum you could feel in the walls.
The rooms were immaculate clean right up to the inside window sills. It stopped there. The outside of the window was very dingy. It looked it was not cleaned in many months. The screen was covered with cob webs. Worst of all, the window sill although immaculate on the inside, the area under the window when open and the outside side sill was spotted badly will mold and mildew. Not very healthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town’s main street and Shaw Festival. 142 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing