We stayed at the Queen's Landing as a 2-night getaway. We booked the "Great March Escape" package which included dinner for the night - an excellent value! We hope they keep this deal around. The hotel was beautiful, however when we checked into our room there was an empty Perrier bottle on the floor that must've been overlooked by the cleaning staff. (Could've been worse). Also the top
of one of our sink taps was missing the cap...not a big deal, just looked a bit unkept. Other than that the room was very clean, the staff was courteous and we loved the turndown at sunset. That was a nice little surprise! We did ask for something to be brought up to the room one night and it was nearly a half hour before we called and asked again. After that they brought it right away. The location is nice because it's tucked away from the main street but it's still in walking distance (depending on the weather). And some rooms offer a great view of the harbor. We look forward to returning to the Queen's Landing. It makes for a very romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town’s main street and Shaw Festival. 142 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing