This was the first time my husband and I stayed in the Niagara-on-the-lake area and we were very impressed. It was such a nice change from Niagara Falls. The hotel was on the main street which made it very convenient. It is definitely different then other hotels I've stayed at as everything had an antique charm. The salt water pool was very nice (didn't irritate the skin/eyes or smell like regular pools).
But I loved the little extras
- The oranges, bottled water and roses waiting in our room upon arrival
- The towel warmers
- The free safe
- The restaurant staff addressed us by name
- Music playing in the room upon arrival
- Modern Gym Equipment (bring headphones to listen to your personal tv on the exercise machines)
..and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff!
The only complaint I have is that the wall paper was peeling a bit just around the window. I mentioned this to my husband after we left and he hadn't even noticed so maybe I'm just picky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake