The hotel is beautiful, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. We travelled with family for this vacation and had two premium, two queen suites. The bathrooms were beautiful with in-room jacuzzi's, the beds were very comfortable and the furnishings were outstanding. Our package included breakfast which had the choice of buffet or served breakfast, a bottle of wine in room and free wine tour passes.
The staff was super friendly and the shops and restaurants in the area were great, with everything in walking distance. We ate lunch at Taste and dinner at the Irish Harp, and both gave fabulous service with delicious food.
My only regret is staying only one night and not staying longer :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake