A tired, staid, past-it's-prime hotel that charges far more than it delivers. The HVAC systems are loud and unable to cool the hallways. They call a patio the 'balcony'. They charge 5-star rates but provide only 2-star value. Parking is free but they charge a $15/day 'resort' fee and they'll even charge you $1 for a local call to confirm dinner reservations at their sister hotel (another Vintage hotel). I recommend that you stay in Niagara Falls for better room selection and take the drive to Niagara-on-the-Lake, which is very scenic, in order to see the shows at the Shaw Festival which are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake