Good- the hotel was beautifully decorated and the pool, exercise room, and sauna were all clean and well maintained. The service was very good - I talked to the front desk several times for places to eat and where to go. Lastly, the rooms were averaged sized, but the bathrooms were luxurious.
Bad - the dining room was expensive (it was delicious though), as all the other restaurants in the area. There wasn't much to do at night in the area. The shops close around 6pm (and I visited for the summer). Lastly, there aren't a lot of shops on the promenade; there are mainly restaurants.
Tips- bring K cups since the rooms have Kuerig machines. Make reservations for the dining room or other restaurants in the area as all fill up quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake