Just returned from a four day offsite meeting in Niagara on the Lake and wanted to thank the entire staff for an amazing stay. The rooms are some of the best we have stayed in and the ambiance and old world charm the hotel offers is second to none.
We had dinner each night at the Prince and it's sister facilities - the Kings Landing and the Pillar and the Post - and all three times the food and the service was excellent. Highly recommend it for any and all business meetings. Special thanks to Sharon Barton and Heather Wilson for making our stay so comfortable.
Jay Traynor - Director of HR, ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks Americas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake