My wife and I have always wanted to stay here, but for various reasons had not done so until 10 days ago. We are delighted to report that we were not disappointed. All of the staff from the front desk to the dining room to the housekeeping department made us feel special. After checking out, we realized we had left a few things in our closet. I called the hotel and found them most responsive. They packaged our things and shipped them to us at another destination.
We also enjoyed dining in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast. It is pricy, but not out of line for a place of this quality.
In addition, the location is hard to beat. You can easily walk just about everywhere you want to go.
I should mention that we were upgraded to a beautiful suite that gave us more room than we needed, but I believe we would have given an excellent rating had we stayed in a regular room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake