Stayed here for business during the Council of the Federation meetings and accommodations, food, service, and location were all top notch. The food is reasonably priced for a hotel and it is situated at the intersection of King and Queen streets in the heart of the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake directly across from a beautiful park. You can walk everywhere from April to early November including a few local wineries. The hotel gym in the basement is functional although my room was more suited for sleeping and relaxing as opposed to some desk work that needed to get done. However, the WIFI was good and the room was quiet with modern speakerphones to boot. Small touches like free water, good soaps/shampoos and soft towels were well appreciated. As part of the Vintage Hotels group, they have shuttles that move between hotels and other local attractions. If you are travelling in the summer, this hotel did not have a pool that I could see for the kiddies, but the Pillar and Post down the road did. Would like come back for a couples, relaxing weekend ... but will ask for a room with a touch quieter AC unit if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake