Spent just 24 hours here and really enjoyed a relaxing break. We had dinner (part of a package) the night we arrived, breakfast the next morning, and afternoon tea before we left. We requested a late check-out and they let us stay until our tea reservation. Very relaxing. The staff are outstanding, and we felt very welcomed.
We mainly napped and relaxed when we weren't eating, aside from a great carriage ride and some walking around town, and didn't have time for the pool area, which we checked out and it looked lovely. Another time.
The winter package was a great value, and we enjoyed the quietness of the town, although missed the wonderful summer flowers everywhere in NOTL.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Of Wales Hotel
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.