We had a small wedding at the Prince of Wales in Niagara on the lake in early November. My wife and I felt the sevice was excellent, even though we were a small group our wedding prepresentative Kaitlin did an excellent job and never said no to even our smallest last minute request. She made us feel as if we were her only party of the day/night even though she was looking after a much larger group than ours at the same time.
We loved our victorian style accommodations and the food was spectacular, from the beef medalion, to the salmon the chicken. I also found the servings were enough as most of the guest are big eaters.
For our 2nd time around it was very special and memorable.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Of Wales Hotel
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.