Cute inn in Niagara on the Lake, gorgeous in the winter with the hansom cabs outside, gorgeous flowers even in the dead of winter. Delicious afternoon tea (cream tea to boot -- fantastic clotted cream) with great sandwiches -- salmon and cucumber, both delicious. Nice spa, fantastic attendants. Unique salt water pool. A very special experience. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake