The whole visit was exceptional. The concierge(Cooper) was very good at his job. It was nice to stay in such a nostalgic venue. The rooms were very clean and well looked after. The food was great and almost felt like I was in the Titanic dining room (before the sinking).
It is a prime location downtown and a short walk to the Shaw theatres.
All in all a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Of Wales Hotel
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.