We were skeptical of the place before we booked it - No advertisement, not much online reviews when we booked it (though the few reviews we saw had nice remarks), few photographs to showcase the beautiful and clean accommodation, and low rates (compared to the rest of the B&Bs around the area). We decided to just give it a shot, and it was the BEST DECISION we have made!
You cannot find any fault with Beside the Winery at all, in fact, this place is so FABULOUS that my fiance and I have been raving about it since. Here's why we would go back there again:
1. Impeccably Clean - cleanest B&B I have seen
2. Cosy and Comfortable
3. Convenient - it's just on the main road but it's super quiet for a good night's sleep
4. Thoughtful and friendly host Trudy - Amenities are all thoughtfully placed in the room for your enjoyment, and Trudy is extremely helpful in recommendations.
It's people and places like that that you want to give repeat business to and recommend friends to patronise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beside the Winery is next to Hillebrand Winery on a one acre lot. Spotless country setting with private entrance, guest lounge with satellite TV, fireplace, central air. King en-suite with private deck and 2 queen en-suites. A short 8 minutes takes you to the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake and a 20 minute picturesque drive along the Niagara Parkway will take you to Niagara Falls. ... more less