We have never stayed anywhere like this and were a bit apprehensive, however we were pleasantly surprised. Rooms (well little apartments really) are basic, but very clean and with all that you would need. Two separate double bedrooms, a kitchen area and a toilet/shower room. The building was very well maintained, and their are laundry facilities for guests. The hotel has free WiFi in the lobby, but you can use cable to plug in to the rooms if you wish. Breakfast is simple - toast, fruit, bagels, cereal. There is also free tea/coffee/hot chocolate in the lobby as well as vending machines for soft drinks/snacks. Rooms were very quiet and the location is lovely - we has beautiful views across vineyards. You will need a car to explore the area, but Niagara on the Lake is very close by, and you are also only a short drive from Niagara itself, so this could easily be used as a base, and will cost a lot less than the hotels in these places themselves.
We were pleasantly surprised by our experience and will definately look at this sort of hotel again for future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer is a fantastic time to travel! Great weather, longer days, and the promise of the great outdoors motivate travellers each year to dust off their winter blues and hit the road in search of adventure. Whether it is a family vacation, travelling for sports/ business, or attending a wedding celebration, summertime is a great time of year for travel! Between the months of May through to August, Residence & Conference Centre (RCC) offers a unique and affordable alternative to summer accommodations for the budget traveller. Located on various Canadian University and College campuses, there are 19 different locations in Ontario and one in British Columbia. Enjoy the safety and convenience of being located on a University or College campus, and experience the same quality, service, and amenities you would expect from a standard hotel but at an incredibly low rate! RCC caters to travellers of all types, including families and sports teams, and can accommodate meetings and conferences of different sizes. RCC is great for larger groups because our locations usually have the capacity to accommodate an entire group at one property. RCC locations* feature suites with two private bedrooms, a bathroom, and kitchenette. In addition to the two bedroom suites, specific RCC properties feature townhouses, Executive Loft suites, and one bedroom open concept suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Residence & Conference Centre Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara Residence And Conference Centre