“Awesome service and food!” 5 of 5 stars

6948 Mcleod Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
(905) 354-9976
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 429 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
“Awesome service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Wendy's on Clifton hill! The staff was pleasant the good was great, very refreshing. The one female manager working was very nice to my husband and I! Keep up the great work.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awful food, extremely expensive, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

2 time I come here, what a mistake. I thought first time was an off day for the staff but is just bad service. As tourists we have no choice to put with their crap and they know it. Better go to Timmy's and get a coffee and bagel and save a ton of money

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Look at the pictures I posted.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I went to the Wendy's on McLeod Rd to get my Daughter a chilli and Nuggets. 5 buck quick fast and she likes both from they always. Slow night I looked around and only 2 people eating Wendy's and 4 cars in the drive thru. 6 staff one being a manager. I have never seen it so dirty. I took a few quick shots at the counter as I stood there in awe. The girl says can I help you. I said NO I've changed my mind! So I didn't get all the pics I wanted cause I would of looked crazy standing there taking pic lol after I said not I've changed my mind. The area where the fries were was so dirty and the floor oh my god. Ok look I could see maybe they were busy before I went into the restaurant but come on it was a slow evening in town and there were staff standing around not sweeping or changing the trash etc. this is a place of food people the area should be clean!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Super fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

On a recent business trip i Ate lunch here twice. Burgers were excellent and the place was very clean. Well done.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“quick bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

haven't been in awhile, but usually stop in for a bite when am in the arcade, great little place to go for something fast

Visited September 2012