“Do NOT judge a book by the cover!!- Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Do NOT judge a book by the cover!!- Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have ordered online using Just Eat many times from this place as we are living in Chippawa. As locals we go out of our way for local businesses instead of corporate crap so this was heaven to us when we found it. They deliver across town to Chippawa behind Marineland which was amazing. Open very late!!
The pizza is great! Best pizza in town in my opinion. We have ordered many times in the last couple months.The deals they have are great for wing lovers and makes it almost pointless not to order a batch. They have great deals and the BEST wings in Niagara Falls.They may only have a couple sauces to choose from but the wings are huge. The order seems like it takes a while but we are far from the establishment. The delivery guys are always happy and are easy to speak with.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Questionable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am not comfortable with the a restaurant that has such a questionable way in dealing with customers, nor do I think it appropriate to have the appearance of a hang out, when you are passing yourself off as a service industry. Effort should be made to portray a bit cleaner environment when you walk in. Don't complain about your Pizza or your wait time in person, I witnessed first hand the wrath that comes with your order by those who seem to loiter around, and inside this establishment night and day. So comfortable were they in their particular "demeanor", I was also advised they lived "there" and I had made a mistake of coming to their neighborhood. Not a place to be if you are alone, and a senior.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“driver stole from me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

the delivery driver ripped me off last night the person on the phone told me my total was 40 dollars when the driver came he didn't give me a receipt and charged me 45 when I call they told me it was my fault for tipped him that much.. I did not !!!! the driver is stealing from people n they don't care!!! beware of this place they don't care that they employ thieves. I order from there a lot like twice a month, n they lose my business over 10 dollars!!! they are stealing from the customer please if your goin to get pizza deliver make sure you get a receipt!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
niagara falls ontario
“Burnt Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Placed and order (Victoria Ave) Niagara Falls 4 pm was told it would arrive 45 min. Finally arrived at 5.30pm. An hour and half later. To top it off pizza on bottom was burnt and I mean black... When I called to complain they could not understand why I was upset. Seriously.... Fully understand them being busy and it was late but to have my food burnt and the crust would actually crack in half is so wrong.... Once again they said they would bring a new one in 45 min - yes still waiting.... which is now over an hour. Im going to have to drive this pizza to their store and ask for the manager. How sad they have aweful help working for them. Its giving their business a bad name... Never again - save your money and time....

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Pizza and open late!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Pizza here is always stellar and they are open later than any other pizza place in the falls.

Prices are a little higher but you get what you pay for I say :D

Visited January 2013