“Took Good Advise” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 451 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Celebrating 50 years of serving "mama approved" fine Italian food in Niagara!
Syracuse, NY
“Took Good Advise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We based this choice on what others had written. They were right. My husband and I enjoyed a Friday evening dinner here in May, 2013. I had a veal with herbs and garlic butter dish that was very good. I opted for the veggie of the day which was baby zucchini that was grilled and so, so delish. My husband had spaghetti and meatballs that was also good. It's very difficult to impress him food wise so his review is based on when kind of Italian food he has had at home. So, a good rating is not bad. Service was excellent considering we were the only 2 there for a while. I was actually shocked there were not more diners. Prices were average for Niagara Falls area but at least the food was one to repeat another time .

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great food with a family warm setting.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went went to Niagara Falls on a four day vacation. We certainly wanted to avoid eating at any of the theme restaurants located near our hotel. So we decided to check out four Brothers restaurant. This restaurant was exactly the kind of place we wanted dine. The setting at Four brothers reminded me of the traditional Italian restaurants of little Italy in the Bronx which brought great memories. The service and food was just outstanding. The prices were reasonable considering the quality of their food. If you are looking for great Italian food at a nice family like setting, then Four Brothers is the place to go!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Placentia, California
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We were only in town for 2 nights and were recommended to this restaurant from the bellman at our hotel. He told us to avoid all the chain restaurants in the area and all the other local restaurants were 'crap'. He had nothing but good things to say about Four Brothers so we had to check it out. Dinner was awesome! Restaurant wasn't very busy and the server recommended lasagna or the ravioli. I had the lasagna and a house salad - the house dressing was SOOO good. Lasagna was really good too! If I ever go back to Niagara, I would definitely eat here again and would recommend this place to all of you!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Chester, OH
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We ate here on a cold, snowy evening, so it was not crowded. Waitress was very efficient and friendly. The lasagna was terrific. My son had a spicy pasta with shrimp. Everything was very good. A bit pricey, but not surprising near the falls. Around $80 for four with one kid's meal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, New York
“A nice restaurant away from most of the chains.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We went in at 9 on a Saturday night and didn't see a single patron so we asked to see a menu hoping it would entice us to eat there and we saw homemade pasta, that is a definite yes in our books. The bruschetta was some of the best we have ever had. My girlfriend ordered the handmade gnocchi (good texture) and i got the ravioli (could taste that it was made eight in the kitchen). It was a pleasant dinner, not the best, although way better than your common chain restaurants and the price was very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere