“Hidden Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Flint, Michigan
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is hidden in a pretty much deserted casino. It was recommended to us by local. When we walked in we were the only ones in the restaurant. The service was great! The food was delicious. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, so tender you could cut with a butter knife. Cheaper than the overpriced touristy places. Money well spent!

Visited July 2013

90% Recommend
Burlington
“Very Nice.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to dinner at Luckys for the 2nd time.... Very nice restaurant, ambience and a touch of class...

Nice servers, very attentive also... did not like the way my Oysters Rockerfellar were cooked, so they took it back, and bought it back the way I wanted...it was excellent.... they cared that I enjoyed my meal there.

Quite reasonable in prices, presentation and portions are great value for money...a must try in my books... :)

Would recommend highly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NY
“"Weekend Driveby"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Firstly, I am not the big steak eater in the family, that honor goes to my spouse. I love chicken wings, but hmm hmm hmm, if I could have that porterhouse steak on a weekly basis I would. Since my spouse and I were sharing it ($68.00pp) it was ordered medium-well. My spouse would have preferred it medium-rare. But it was agreed it was mouth watering, tender and cooked perfectly. The peppercorn sauce was our favorite for dipping. It was so good I didn't remember to take a picture until it was almost devoured. Oh ya the vegetables and baked potato was good also. Spouse said they could have put more vegetables. The baked bread was delicious too! Total bill $102 US. excluding tip. Service was friendly and attentive. After we strolled the casino floor and played the slots. Suggestions: you can purchase canadian currency before going b/c in Casino Niagara the slots only accept canadian currency. There are currency exchange machines on the casino floor also. Good times!!

Visited June 2013
Ocean, New Jersey
“Fatty Meat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good service, and located in the Casino. The fillet had too much fat on it, and for the price, the food was generally just OK.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Glad I found this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Despite many visits to the casino I just discovered this place, and I am glad I did. Excellent good, service and value compared to all the other area restaurants.

The portions are huge and priced well. I had the onion soup which was amazing and the prime rib - which was also delicious but huge considering it was a small cut. My husband had the same but the bigger cut and the lobster cobb salad. We could have easily shared the entree because we were unable to finish everything.

Our waitress was so nice and welcoming - joked and laughed with us and got us everything we needed. An excellent experience - I definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2013