“Awsome View” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Continental
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Marilyn"s Bistro & Lounge atop the tower rises 525 feet above Niagara and provides an elegant atmosphere with an unparalleled breathtaking view of the Magnificent Falls. Casual Mediterranean Dining, our Chef Phillip will definitely awaken and delight your taste buds. Our newly renovated Marilyn's Bistro & Lounge has an exceptional menu that includes a variety of entrees to suit every taste. Our Mediterranean Cuisine Menu has a wonderful selection including roasted capon chicken, new york striploin, red snapper, rack of lamb, pastas and pizza all prepared by our highly trained Chef Phillp. Come join us for dinner and experience casual dining at its best while savoring Niagara’s most breath-taking view of the Falls. Reservations are a must and we will include complimentary valet parking when you dine with us.
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
“Awsome View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

A little on the expensive side, but the food was really good. The staff were very friendly and the View was Awsome!

Visited August 2013

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Nice view and good customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went there with Groupon's voucher. Their waiters were incredibly kind to offer me the best table though I didn't ask for it! While we are eating on the table, they kept coming to the table at a good pace to see if we need anything else or to pick up empty dishes. And I was also quite happy with their food.

Visited May 2013
Quincy, Massachusetts
“excellent meal and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

intimate setting with windows overlooking both Falls; good service and the steaks were excellently prepared.

Visited September 2013
Ontario
“Unexpected great meal with the view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat at The Pinnacle Restaurant, based on our previous hotel stay and knowing of the potentially great view of the falls that we would get. It was pouring and we arrived at our reservations slightly late but we were still greeted and seated at a table in front of the windows, with a great view of the falls. Our server was very sweet and you could tell she was trying hard as English isn't her first language. The wine I had became one of my favourites and we went to the vintage the next day. I ordered the seafood bouillabaisse and my husband ordered the rack of lamb, and surprisingly (because of all the bad reviews), both were fantastic; the lamb was perfectly cooked and tender and my bouillabaisse had a very hearty tomato base that was thick and flavourful, with a decent amount of seafood. And to top it off, the restaurant also had a great view of the fireworks display and we got some great pictures. I think for the ambiance and the views, this place is definitely worth a visit. The great food is a bonus; without being overly picky, my husband and I had a great time. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
baltimore
“Not a fan!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Staying at hotel..... Wasn't impressed but great view! Very over priced for what was offered- customer service was very bad

Visited September 2013