“Food was good. would return.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Caledonia, Canada
“Food was good. would return.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a very good meal, we were taken right in and the wait staff were quick with our orders food etc.
It has a very nice menu.

Visited March 2013

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Kinda Sad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place has been around for forever. It could be a cool hangout, but lately its tired and the food is lacking. We went this weekend for a girl's dinner out. We got there and sat waiting to be served and were watching the food that came out to the other tables. We were not happy with the small serving sizes (for the price! YIKES!) and how unfresh stuff looked. So we decided to order a bunch of apps and then share. I ordered the artichoke cheese dip with pitas and chips. It tasted like it was from a jar. It was luke warm and the sickly thick of grease and cheese. We didn't even eat half of it. The pita wedges were not even toasted enough to dip in. Sad. They were so floppy we just left them. My friend ordered the mozza cheese sticks. Nothing special about them. Frozen, non housemade. Then my other friend ordered a salad. It came with a huge hot pepper on top. We would have prefered to KNOW that the salad came with hot peppers, as we would have ordered it without. The salad was not fresh with brown edged lettuce. Overall very tired and sad. I see the potential though. The whole restaurant needs a facelift and the menu should be downsized and just focus on what they do well rather then have a huge menu and so it half-assed. I'd rather have less selection and have stuff fresh! On the bright side, the drinks were good! So we had a few of those! LOL And the service was fast and prompt. We found the menu to be over priced for what we got...just tired and sad overall...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Port Hope, Canada
“Not Dissappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We took our two boys here for dinner while visiting Niagara Falls. The kids received a play menu and crayons to keep them busy. The server was quick to take our drink order and brought a warm loaf of bread with whipped butter. I ordered the Cajun Blue Burger. It had sauteed onions & mushrooms with blue cheese. It was very good and the burger was a good size. It reminded me of a Harveys patty, but much bigger. It was tasty and not spicy hot.

My wife had the Italian Pasta Trio. It came with a soup or salad and lasagna, fettucine alfredo and chicken parmigiana. I tried a little of each and it was great. The portions are large so come hungry.

The inside is set up in a large "L" shape. There is a bar area, a restaurant area with booths and tables and a large room for groups. It has memorabilia on the walls and is a cross between a Wimpy's and East Side Mario's. There is a decent amount of on site parking in front and it can be accessed from Lundy's Lane or Montrose.

Our boys had chicken nuggets and mini burgers from the kid's menu. Their meal came with drinks, which is nice in Niagara Falls. Most places around Clifton Hill charge $4.00 for a drink.

Our total bill was $58.00, which included tax and an 18% tip. I found this fairly typical for our family and the food and service was worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thorold, Canada
“Way overpriced!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I took my two kids(adult) and my wife. we paid over $100 for pasta. no one had any liquor or beer. it was outrageous. no steaks or anything expensive. we wont go back and get gouged.

Visited October 2012
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Enjoyable Meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The nachos were sooo good!
The chicken wings were average but enjoyable.
Beers are always good.

I also had the grilled vegetable pizza which I did not enjoy at all. It wasnt to my taste.

Definately a good place for beers, wings and nachos. will return for those three.

Server was excellent. She was really helpful and enjoyable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere