“Go on Tapas night” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Welland, Canada
“Go on Tapas night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

So fun, go on Tapa's night. Opportunity to try many different items for reasonable price. Food is very good. Service is also. Parking can be a challenge. Outdoor seating but over looks a busy road- prefer indoors.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Delicious variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hubby & I tried this restaurant for the first time last wk & were both impressed. The wait staff was eager to do whatever it took to make us feel welcome. The selection on the menu left nothing to be desired & food was soooo good. I am anxious to return on a Thurs. evening for their Tapas as the menu holds a ton of mouthwatering items to choose from & in nice weather we can eat on the patio with some live music . Looking forward to it. Thanks Johnny Rocco.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Really good food well served”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We will go back. Pasta dishes were really tasty as was the grilled eggplant. We were well greeted and guided to the table and our server treated us professionally. Parking is somewhat problematic.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quality food with reasonable prices and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This is our 5th visit to JR'S and we haven't been dissapointed yet. Whether you are on a date or carting some kiddies there is something on the menu for everyone!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Still good, no longer great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved this place when I lived in the area a few years ago, but on recent visits just haven't been wowed like I once was. My go-to was always the Baked Chicken Penne - but recently it hasn't tasted as great.

Recently my husband and I were in the area and went for Thursday night Tapas - which was still awesome. I definitely recommend visiting for that. Great value and options to try different things - we ended up trying a variety of new and old items and for the most part they were great. The pastas weren't wonderful, but everything else was.

Not sure I would return, unless I was going for tapas.

• Visited April 2013