“Had a great time” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A few of us went to Red Lobster for a Birthday Celebration. I for one do not like sea food but they had alot of other choices to choose from. Everyone of us enjoyed our food. We got alot of food for the price. The service was excellant and the restaurant was very clean. The only thing that was annoying is that they do not take reservation and we had to wait for about 45 minutes to get a table but the food made up for it :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. Catharines, Canada
“omg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best Restaurant Ever Omg i love you Red Lobster the Shrimp fest trio is to die for but you gotta be a fish lover for this restaurant its worth the money and the wait time go early an the wait isnt bad so dont go at prime time 6pm go early and be satisfied. Your tummy will thank you :)

Visited January 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Its all there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

It’s a red lobster, so you know what you are going to get. Most likely you have a Red Lobster back in your town. The food was consistent with the Red lobsters back at home. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. Prices wise, it was comparable to the other Red Lobsters I have visited.

They have a "wireless credit card machine" which they will bring to your table. I was not used to that. They told me it was for security, that way your card never leaves the table.

My only complaint is that the parking lots is small and it fills up quickly.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines, Canada
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Only place I can think of where you can spent $100 for an hour's worth of dining experience! The food is pretty good but the atmosphere is not a good choice if what you want is a romantic evening out. Too busy and felt rushed through the whole experience. The menu is ridiculously big. Pages and pages to sift through. Once you order though, your food comes at you with lightening speed. The salad was soggy and I'm sure pre-made and sitting in the kitchen. I ordered the Ceasar salad and it was one of the worst I've ever tasted. Huge chunks of the lettuce "ends". By this I mean, parts of the lettuce I would normally throw away if it was me making the salad. I didn't feel that the service was all that great. It was hard to find the waiter after he had dropped our meals on the table. Even harder to find when we just wanted our bill so we could head out. It irritated me to have to leave a 20% tip based on the price of the meal. We had only been there just over an hour and he certainly didn't work $18 for the tip we were supposed to leave. I wish I earned his kind of money! Even though we love lobster, I don't think I'll return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Very Busy Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

It's busy for a reason. The food is good and very reasonable price.

Most evenings the parking lot is full.

Visited April 2012