Stayed here for one night on the 4th floor. Very breezy check in. Front lobby is charming. 8$ for parking. Room spacious with a tv and mini fridge. The only issues were some stains on the carpet and the toilet didn't work when we first got in this was quickly corrected. The complimentary breakfast in the am was pretty decent i didnt touch the eggs or sausage though they looked quite questionable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a pool, games room, fitness area. There is free coffee and tea in the lobby and a small little shop area where you can buy snacks toiletries etc. would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn