“Spur of the moment overnight to Niagara Falls” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5525 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2L3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Stouffville, ON
“Spur of the moment overnight to Niagara Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Woke up on a Saturday and decided we wanted to go somewhere. Picked Niagara Falls cuz it's close and the kids like it. Checked out a few different places online and settled on Country Inn & Suites because they had a good price, included breakfast, had a two room suite and the location was good.

The breakfast was nothing too special in terms of selection but it was hot and tasty. The pool area was nice and the kids enjoyed swimming more than anything else on the trip.

Our room was quite spacious with a living area as soon as you walk in the door, a sizable washroom, two closets, a fridge and a microwave and two comfy queen beds. It was nice and quiet and having the separate bedroom area meant my wife and I didn't have to go to bed at the same time as the boys. Only complaint??? Pillows sucked but they do at most hotels.

All in all, it was a great quick getaway and we would definitely go back there again.

1,145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

When our reservations were lost at another area hotel, we decided to revisit the Country Inn & Suites. As always, I was greeted with a smile from a very friendly front desk employee (Lisa). She booked me a room right away. The staff at this hotel is always wonderful and smiling. The room rates are unbelievable, especially for the great location. Plus, you get a hot breakfast buffet included with your stay (eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, toast, etc.) all served buffet style. If you are looking for somewhere to stay right in the heart of the Clifton Hill area of Niagara Falls, look no further than the Country Inn & Suites... absolutely the best play to stay in that area.

Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed here for two nights over New Years Eve. Pretty good location 2 minute walk to Clifton Hill. Had a corner suite. Room was averge but roomy. Small fridge was not very cold. Beds are comfy and it was clean. Wifi was free and worked well. Free breakfast was not very good but it was free. Stick to bagels and fruit. Service was good. Enjoyed our stay. Would stay again for the price.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hialeah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel is one of the best Country Inn and Suites we have stayed in. We stayed on a second floor two queen suite facing the casino. Room was very. Granted it was January and Niagara Falls tends to be empty; however, the breakfast room was quite large with plenty of seating for everyone, a rarity for this hotel chain. The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff could not have been more helpful. Great overall experience at a very nice hotel.

Rising Sun, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was staying in Niagara, Ont. at a neighboring hotel for work, that exceeded not only my daily per-diem costs, but was also so busy, as well as not overly impressing me with the attitude of several of the front desk reps, so I chose to look at the Country Inn and Suites after reading the glowing ratings on tripadvisor and elsewhere.
I booked a room, for the final day of work,with Country Inn & Suites only to find that I had the chance to go home early that same morning after almost a month on the road.
I explained the situation to the hotel manager, and she immediately offered to help me out with a very generous solution that she in reality did not have to do for me. Needless to say, I was on my way home within minutes!
What she did was to cement a new loyalty to her hotel, and perhaps her hotel brand. I will be back to Niagara several more times over the next several months, perhaps even returning with family for recreation, and I will return to this hotel for my stays. This is how to operate a hotel and impress potential guests!
To the manager, I offer a sincere 'Thank-you!', and i look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was planning a trip to Niagara Falls for my birthday, and was looking for hotels that were not too costly, and relatively close to the main attractions. My boyfriend and I had found a few, but they were all a drive away from Clifton area - which is where we wanted to be close to. My birthday is in January, so this wouldn't bother us much if we planned the trip in the spring/summer, since we could do more walking.
I decided to research here on tripadvisor, and had noticed that Country Inn was top rated (If i am not mistaken, it was rated number one at the time - I am surprised to see it is number seven now), and I had noticed they received an award for 2012 Traveler's Choice. My boyfriend called in, and was astonished with the value, considering its location. We booked immediately without looking any further. Our stay included a $40 dining voucher that was valid at a few places, but we used it at Montana's - which was just a few minutes walk . It also included free Continental breakfast at the hotel, which we felt these two extras pretty much covered most of what we paid for the room.

Aside from that, the hotel is very, very clean. Parking was only $8 - of course it would be nice if it was free, but not too shabby considering location and what surrounding "nicer" hotels charge. Honestly, considering this hotel's star ratings, I would prefer to stay here than other costly ones in the area. I guess it's because, at the end of the day a hotel is a hotel - it is just a place to sleep. That is the way I see it anyways.

The breakfast at Country Inn was beyond my expectations considering it was FREE, yes free! Before we went, I had read some not too good reviews about it, however I do not understand why these people were complaining. The food tasted good, was hot, and most importantly there was variety in food choices. There was such a large selection - more than what I am use to at having breakfast in my own house. There was cereal, oatmeal, breads, muffins, jams, cream cheese, yogurt, fruit, scrambled eggs, waffle maker, pancake maker, selection of juices, coffee, tea, etc.,

I will most definitely without a doubt stay at this hotel again when I am in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple nights and it was perfect. You are in walking distance to restaurants, entertainment and of course the beautiful Niagara Falls. The rooms were huge and very clean. What can I say about the service other than WOW! We are travelling around the States at the moment and haven't come across such friendly and caring service like here. Nothing was every a bother and they just offered to help out in ever way possible. I hope this chain of hotels is just as good in other locations that we are heading!

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls? Share your experiences!