Woke up on a Saturday and decided we wanted to go somewhere. Picked Niagara Falls cuz it's close and the kids like it. Checked out a few different places online and settled on Country Inn & Suites because they had a good price, included breakfast, had a two room suite and the location was good.
The breakfast was nothing too special in terms of selection but it was hot and tasty. The pool area was nice and the kids enjoyed swimming more than anything else on the trip.
Our room was quite spacious with a living area as soon as you walk in the door, a sizable washroom, two closets, a fridge and a microwave and two comfy queen beds. It was nice and quiet and having the separate bedroom area meant my wife and I didn't have to go to bed at the same time as the boys. Only complaint??? Pillows sucked but they do at most hotels.
All in all, it was a great quick getaway and we would definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Niagara Falls, ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn