Well, let me start by saying, this was a fantastic hotel.
Upon arrival, we were checked in by Andrea, and she quickly got us set.
The Room: We entered the room, and it smelled fresh, and was clean. We had the queen suite with the living room. (There was 3 of us). It was very spacious, and had a fridge and microwave. My mother was thrilled to see that there were "tea-bags" & that they were Red Rose.!! About 15mins after checking in, we got a call from Andrea, asking if we were settled and if we had everything we needed!! Between my mother and I we have stayed at several hotels and not encountered that kind of service. The bathroom and rooms were very clean. I had read previous reviews that said the carpets were dirty. I did not see any evidence of worn/dirty carpets. Now this is personal preference, but I found the bed extremely hard. My mother on the other hand slept soundly.
Whirlpool/Pool area: We were lucky when we arrived there was no one else in the pool. The whirlpool was warm and there were lots of towels on hand.
Breakfast: This is a complimentary contenintal breakfast buffet, which not alot of hotels in the area offer. There were plenty of choices, bagels, oatmeal, fruit salad, ceral, make your own waffles and a few hot items. The space was large and busy. The staff was on quick to refill items that were low.
A few other notes: they also have a magazine/book section that you can borrow from, which my mother took advantage of that nite. I also used their computer/printer to print out my tickets for our show that night, and it was quick and easy.
The other thing that I noticed, was a little extra security that I noticed later that night after I walked back from the casino. There was a sign at the front door that indicated after hours you had to use your key card to gain entry to the building. It may seem small, but it was a nice "extra" to make sure that no one just walked in thru the night that wasnt already a guest.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.