My family of four spent 6 nights at the hotel. The hotel is walking distance to the falls and to the other major attractions, and when its time to retire to your room, you are far enough from the noise and bright lights. It is very affordable and family oriented. The staff were pleasant and always willing to help or answer questions. When we requested fresh sheets in the middle of our stay, staff happily obliged. Since the restaurants at Niagara are pricey, you can save money on a meal with the included continental breakfast. A variety of choices, although the sausages and eggs were processed. Guests can make their own Belgian waffles which all the kids loved. Other choices included, bagels, bread, fruits, cereal, tater tots, and hot oatmeal. Its better to come down for breakfast around 8:00am. From 9am its usually hard to find a table and you either have to wait or take the food back to your room. The room itself was clean and the beds were comfortable. If a family is staying for more than 3 days, it would probably be best to get a family suite instead of the standard room. A special treat was the cookies at the front desk. You could not help but grab some cookies, which went great with the coffee after a long day of sightseeing. Great late night snack!
While I would definitely stay there again, there were a few downsides. The pool was cloudy and very cold. After one hour in the pool, the kids were turned off and did not go back for the rest of the week. It did not appear as if the pool was cleaned during my entire stay. Considering the number of kids at the hotel, the pool remained mostly empty. The standard rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves, so it was impossible to keep restaurant leftovers. There was only one washer and one dryer. One of the exercise machines was out of service. One safety issue I noted was when one of the maids left my room door slightly ajar with the just the inside latch to secure the room. We thought the maid was inside the room, but she was not. She went to get supplies. After about five minutes, we were able to remove the latch and open the door. If we were able to get in the room, anyone could have gained access to our room. We were on the 7th floor and had to practically sit by the door to get the WiFI service. The public computer in the lobby was very slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Country Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the tourist district and across the street from Casino Niagara. Only a short walk to the natural wonder of the Falls and Clifton Hill...."the street of fun at the falls." This 100% non-smoking hotel can meet all your needs with our comfortable rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet and large indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Country Inn And Suites Niagara Falls
- Country Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Country Inn