““Very Over Rated - Agree”” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sterling Inn & Spa

You added Sterling Inn & Spa to your Saves list
Sterling Inn & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5195 Magdalen Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3S6, Canada   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Ontario
““Very Over Rated - Agree””
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

My wife and I stayed at The Sterling Inn for 3 nights at the end of June. I was just getting ready to write a review and and read the last one before this, which made it easy for me. I would agree pretty much with all the comments made by juntoflemington. We had chosen The Sterling Inn based on the many positive reviews, and although a nice place, it certainly wasn't a great place, and on our next visit to The Falls, we may look to stay at another place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

On a romantic getaway to the area, my fiance planned for us to stay at this hidden gem of a hotel. The article in The Star (http://www.thestar.com/travel/ontariooutings/article/830181--niagara-rises) recently, says exactly what needs to be said. Everyone who makes the trip to Niagara Falls needs to have dinner at the AG restaurant at the bottom of the hotel. The food was devine and the best I've ever had.

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

My wife took me here for my birthday, and the service that we experienced was simply amazing, from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The staff were very attentive, and ensuring that our stay was comfortable, and relaxing. By far this is one of the best hotels in the Niagara Falls.

• Stayed May 2010
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband booked here and we had never heard of it, having been in Niagara Falls many times. From the outside, on arrival, we weren't sure what to expect - grey exterior, old milk facility (bottle shape at entrance). Once inside, we were blown away by the level of service and how big and beautiful the room was. Realized how quick a walk it was to our favourite restaurant, old casino and other attractions at Cliffton Hill area. Next time will try out AG restaurant at the Inn, My favourite thing had to be the HUGE steam shower - I have never been that relaxed or clean. Breakfast in-room was such a treat / luxury (included). It is a definite splurge but one I would do again in a heartbeat.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

The room and Hotel were amazing as everyone has commented on previously. Basic 52 channels on the widescreen, which is nice. If you want to watch movies, just bring your laptop, because they provide free wi-fi. My iPhone also took advantage of that. The Location is so amazing, because you can honestly walk around everywhere in the core area because the hotel is located about 2 blocks from Victoria st & Cliffton Hills intersection. Great Value to boot! Will come back again in July.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Hamilton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

Quaint hotel, with amazing room space. This hotel offered the ambiance of being somewhere off a Caribbean island. Dark mahogany flooring, with wood slated blinds combined with stylish decorations made me feel like I had travelled afar. This is an excellent place to stay if you're looking for quiet and classy yet close enough to the hustle and bustle of the falls. Absolutely loved the breakfast brought to your room the next morning. How could I forget the steam shower! What a wonderful bonus! Great hotel.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

We went to Sterling Inn & Spa for my husband's birthday. I have seen pictures of the hotel and thought it looked great but when we got there we were amazed at the size of the room and the elegance. The room was 5 star plus and the size was incredible. Everything was first class and the spa tub was state of the arts. We loved everything about the room and the only sad part was that we were there only for one night. The complimentary breakfast in bed was delivered to our room at the time we asked and was the best breakfast ever. The place is so romantic and we had a great time. We will be back and this time we will be staying for two nights and will used the spa in the hotel. You have to visit this place if you want to have a romantic and be totally spoiled.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Sterling Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!