While visiting the Niagara Falls we stayed at this hotel for one night. The staff is very friendly and helped us with a lot of information what to do and see at Niagara Falls. Unfortunately there is no ramp so getting in with heavy suitcases involves some lifting.
The rooms are large and give a warm feeling. The bed is comfortable but the pillows are a bit flat. The room had a hard wooden floor which was very clean as was the rest of the room. Sadly the air conditioning was a bit noisy and the venetian blinds let a lot of light trough, so we were awake early.
Their is a good complementary breakfast and free wifi. It would be nice if the wifi signal was a bit stronger in the room because we lost wifi connection so now and then.
Our room also included a steam cabine and a terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls