My wife and I spent a night away from home at the Sterling Inn in February. We live nearby in Toronto and wanted to do something fun within a short drive from our home in Toronto. We've both been to Niagara Falls several, so this trip was just about relaxing at the hotel.
I've never stayed anywhere in the Falls before, but we wouldn't return here. The hotel felt like it was showing wear and tear, and the front desk staff were generally cold/unfriendly towards us. The breakfast delivered to our room door wasn't anything memorable. The jacuzzi tub was nice, but a lot of hotels in the Falls offer this so it's not enough of a draw to return.
There's nothing particularly wrong with this hotel, but it didn't have any "wow" factor that would entice us to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls