The hotel shares a parking lot with a magician's theater and faces a little stucco house called "the Polish House". The front door is a large gray milk bottle left over from its days as a milk processing plant. And then... you go inside. Wow! Our room was HUGE! We had a sitting area with a couch, a faux fireplace and flatscreen TV and then stepped down to the next level to our four poster, king sized bed. The entire room had to be 800 square feet or more. All of the furnishings were new, clean and upscale. Our window overlooked the parking lot so the blinds were drawn all of the time but the lighting was so good, we could go from bright to warm with the flick of a switch or two. The climate control worked well and the ceiling fan was beautiful and kept the air circulating well. Our bathroom was luxurious and fantastic! There was a large glassed shower with rain shower option or body jet sprays or a combination (your choice). The jacuzzi filled rapidly and was perfect for two people. We were given plush bathrobes and the towels were large and absorbent. The bedding was also of high quality and the bed was firm and comfortable. The location was also ideal. It rained the night we were there so we didn't walk out to see the fireworks. We were close enough that we could hear them and see them reflected off another hotel nearby. We were able to walk to all of the attractions but there was no traffic to deal with near our hotel and no noise. It was just an ideal place to stay and the spa had reasonable rates for massages (especially after using the $25 off coupon given to us by the hotel). There was also a very nice restaurant in the hotel (we were given another discount coupon for this as well) but we didn't get a change to eat there. We will when we go back as we will definitely go back to this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls