We stayed on the higher floor of this boutique hotel. The room was huge with a sauna shower and gas fireplace.
However, the jets in the shower did not work properly.
The continental breakfast did not include a selection of eggs nor an indication of allergies.
Needless to say we were served mushroom quiches two days in a row which neither of us eat and one of us is allergic to mushrooms. Croissants were cold with no butter or jam. Rather unusual and not typical.
The Spa services run by Patricia were excellent. Her staff, rooms and expert help along with the treatment were one of the best I've been in anywhere. Congrats.
The restaurant experience was excellent. For those two services Sterling Inn is worth a revisit.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Hotel
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Spa
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.