Bit of a rough edge and neighborhood - for the price we were paying it could have used a once-over to fix a few things such as the shower didn't work very well and the water damage on the tables and lamps and scrapes and scuffs on the walls and furniture but the room was huge - like an apartment - and had a large jacuzzi and shower/bathroom, kitchenette and couch/seating area and a small healthy breakfast was delivered too the door in the AM. I noticed a few others said this - the beds are hard for some reason but it didn't affect out sleep. The restaurant is pricey but seemed very good and it was convenient to have it there since we just wanted to enjoy the jacuzzi and to drink wine. Parking is also free and they are a short walk to the downtown area. Worth a try - it's an old factory re-done into boutique hotel style rooms - something different. Definitely a couples place. It's also very quiet, which we liked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls