My husband and I just checked out of the Sterling today after a 2 night stay. We had a great experience and would recommend the Sterling to anyone. It was in close walking distance to everything. Breakfast being delivered to the room was really nice; it was a light breakfast of quiche, fruit, yogurt, croissants, cheese, ham and coffee, tea and juice.
My only ‘complaints’ would be about the bed – ours was very hard and a bit uncomfortable, but we both had good night sleeps. The pillows were not the greatest. These complaints are a matter of choice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls