we spent 3 days at the falls and found this one prior by tripadvisor as #2 and booked asap when we saw the jacuzzi IN the room. to get that guaranteed you need to reserve by phone!
free parking and functioning wifi. far enough from the noisy clifton hill but close enough to walk to the falls.
breakfast is ok and the room and bed were great. ac worked fine and even a fireplace under the huge tv
if u are picky stay somewhere more expensive but we thought highly of that place
having a toprated restaurant inhouse doesnt hurt either, but unfortunately we chose other options (suisha gardens, boston pizza)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Niagara Falls' only Boutique Hotel the Sterling Inn & Spa is a fusion between a luxury hotel and a Fine Inn. From the tranquility of our full service spa, to our fine dining restaurant AG offering regional cuisine in a cool urban setting, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in its self. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, it is the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Inn And Spa
- Sterling Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sterling Niagara Falls
- Sterling Inn Niagara Falls