“Overcrowded” 1 of 5 stars

Book a Tour
Ranked #15 of 60 Attractions in Niagara Falls
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort directly across from Niagara Falls and is the ideal family vacation destination. Standing eight stories high & 3 acres in size, the park is hours of water fun for all ages. The waterpark offers 16 thrilling slides up to six stories high, a giant wave pool, outdoor pool/sundeck, and the Beach House Rain Fortress with 1000 Gallon Tipping Bucket. The Watepark features indoor connections to Sheraton on the Falls, Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview and Skyline Inn.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Overcrowded”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Water had to much chlorine & there were way too many people in the space. Not sure how the staff can safely monitor.

Visited May 2014

Westmount, Quebec, Canada
16 attraction reviews
“Great place to spend a few hours when it gets too hot outside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This year marks the 2nd time i have been here. It is a great little escape from the heat. I just wanted some down time in order to relax a little bit from all the driving around i had been doing over the last few days and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark was the place to go. Not as big as normal outdoor waterparks, but it offers plenty to keep the kids entertained. A nice big wave pool, mat slides, single and double tube slides, a bowl, a sunbathing deck and an outdoor pool. There was enough here for myself and my teenage nephew to enjoy ourselves.

The price was pretty steep, but at least we had a $10/pp discount coupon that helped. Still $97 for 2 people is a hefty price. I come from Montreal, and even with the discount it was more expensive than the local full sized outdoor waterparks cost. It shows that the place is a tourist trap.

Even considering the price of the place, it was worth stopping by to cool down for a few hours. There were not too many people there on the day we went so we were constantly going up the stairs and down again. Only the bowl had a line of any significance.

Do not park in the indoor parking lot at the waterpark. It is very expensive. Plenty of outdoor parking within 5 minutes are available at a fraction of the cost. $20 indoor parking vs $5 all day parking within a 5 minute walk.

Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
27 attraction reviews
“Not the best, not the worst.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Was surprised that this was rated the number one water park in Canada. It's nice, and did the trick of cooling off my child on a rather hot day. However, the price is steep, if you are a non resident of Ontario (ie: a tourist) which many of us are. Luckily, it wasn't as packed on the day we went as I read in some other reviews. They have a nice mix of water activities, slides, playground, wave pool. I personally would have liked to have seen a lazy river and water roller coaster. My child was disappointed that none of the slides were free fall. They have showers with free shampoo. I was impressed that they had these machines that you could put your clothes in and they spin them real fast to extract water, leaving them almost dry. These were in the changing rooms (nice if you were going to continue walking around Clifton Hill without stopping back at your hotel).

Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Waterlogged and Wrinkled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was my family's 1st time here and at first I was disappointed. The other local water park seemed far superior until you get settled in. There ended-up being far more positives to this water park and for those reasons I will be returning. The most important thing is that you are in the middle of the city and there are so many great other things to do. Having been at GWL you are trapped in that place and can only drive to get a break from the water.
As for the water slides and pools, I mean how much can one be better than the other? But my family LOVED the outdoor pool with the basketball hoops. We spent a lot of time throwing balls and having a blast!!! The staff were outstanding and even our trip to the first-aid room proved to be a positive experience.
I loved that the attached hotel had free breakfast and we literally walked less than 5 mins to Lundy's Lane and all the attractions that are on the main drag!!
We had an amazing time and I am already planning our next visit.

Visited June 2014
Niagara Falls, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“get wet and love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is a high energy place to go. Lots of slides and waves to enjoy for all ages. It does not matter if it is summer or winter, it is always a good place to go and have fun. If you like getting into the water, this place will help make your day complete.

Visited November 2013