“The add online was not what was offered at the hotel.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane

You added Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane to your Saves list
Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   7701 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2J4, Canada (Formerly Flamingo Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #106 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Lakewood, Ohio
“The add online was not what was offered at the hotel.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

The online add for this particular hotel stated that breakfast and a refrigerator was complimentary. When we got to the hotel, we were told that "complimentary meant that if the hotel wanted to provide it then it was "complimentary". When I asked about a refrigerator, for my husbands medicine because he is a diabetic, they gave me this explanation. "We will see what we can do, but unless you specifically state that you need the refrigerator, when you make your reservation on line, we don't provide it." A few days into our stay I asked about the complimentary breakfast , I was told that they haven't served breakfast for a few years and was given the same definition as before as to what complimentary mean't. They had a sign on one of the doors which stated that breakfast was served from 7:00 am to 9:00 AM. daily.?????? We stayed 5 days at this hotel, were locked out of our room twice because they deactivated our key cards even though we paid for our room in advance and they knew how long our stay was as it was registered on their computer.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

We stayed there for one night during the week. It wasn't the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in but it was cheap. It had a fridge microwave and coffee maker with supplies in the room room and free cold breakfast and wifi. We only paid $59 for the night for 2 queen beds so that was pretty good for 2 people. We didn't use the shower so don't know how it worked. The carpet was dirty and not vacuumed the sheets appeared clean,and TV reception wasn't bad and had about 12-15 channels. There was a door to join the rooms and we could hear the ppl in the next room like they were in the room with us. It wasn't bad for a one night stay I don't think I would want to stay there for 2 nights. We didn't leave any valuables in the room we took them with us and only left our clothes in the room when we went out

Perth, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014

My stay in the Falls was a good experience. The room at the inn was average with a very limited breakfast. I would stay again when in the Falls as the price was right. Many eateries in the area. Short car ride to the falls although bus service is at the door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Where do I start? The disgusting room? The faucetless, headless shower? No running water? Cabinet falling apart? Used condoms floating in the pool??!! We have two small children with is and I feel completely uncomfortable staying here. Yet due to a large softball tournament we are taking part in, there are no vacancies around. They know we are at their mercy. When I asked for a credit I was refused and told to be quiet!!!! Save yourself the headache and take your money elsewhere. Seeing past reviews I would never have stayed here. Someone booked this for us (group booking) so we had no choice. Please do yourself a favour - mark my words: STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOTEL!!! Far away!!!!

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very very bad experience!!! Unprofessional unfriendly - the furniture is threadbare and not clean at all. I can not recommend this hotel and is definitely going to lodge a complaint. It os unbelievable that this hotel is allowed on booking websites

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Niagara Falls, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Stayed here over the weekend. The staff were wonderful and sadly the only great thing about the place. We showed up and were instantly leary with how the property looked. Just seemed poorly maintained and sketchy if you will. The room we stayed in was no surprise after seeing the outside. The carpet and walls were stained. The decor was... old. I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life! And the bathroom! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to have to use that bathroom. Alright, so I can deal with all of that for a good nights sleep. No such luck, the bed was so ungodly uncomfortable. Absolutely terrible experience on top of being too far from the falls. I will strongly advise any family, friends or anyone for that matter, not stay here!

Room Tip: Rooms in a different hotel are probably your best bet
Liverpool, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hotel was in poor condition. Bed sheet stained. Ceiling in bathroom had mold. Staircase area rusted and in poor condition. Trash visible from room both at hotel and adjacent property. Never slept in bed. Laid fully clothed on bed for a bit. Gathered belongings at 4am and left before sunrise. We only wanted a clean bed and a place to shower..we received neither. NEVER would stay again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane? Share your experiences!