“If you can't afford to stay fallsview, somewhere on Lundy Lane is an excellent choice.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane to your Saves list
Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   7701 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2J4, Canada (Formerly Flamingo Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #100 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The 1st thing the guy asked me is "how many children do you have in that van?!" And when I told him 4 he refused to give me my room I reserved & made me pay $40 extra for a "family room". He asked me to pay in cash & didn't charge me tax so I'm not sure what he needed that money for but I was kinda stuck so I had to do it. The location was great & the price was good even with the extra 40. I booked online &put 2 adults 4 kids & his printout only showed 2 adults so not sure what happened. Online booking Traveler beware.

• Stayed July 2014

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I will start off by saying this is nothing personal- the hotel staff was very helpful to my family as we got ripped off by a travel company and they gave us the same rate even though they were charging more for the holiday. I truly appreciated their generosity....

However, the room had 1 double bed. There were 3 of us in my family (myself, my husband and our daughter) and my husband and I are not tiny people, so we could not all fit. My husband either slept in a very uncomfortable chair in the room or on the floor- which is not carpeted, and the pillows provided were very thin and uncomfortable. Although you can tell they try to keep the hotel clean, it is very run down and the workmanship on repairs is very shoddy. My husband took photos but I don't even feel they're worth posting. The hotel definitely needs some work and because we were not very comfortable at all, it put a damper on the trip.

The shower leaked all over the floor, there were no blinds on the bathroom window, the tv was all fuzzy (no cable either.) The bed was uncomfortable and as I stated earlier, too small, however that could have been because they were just giving us whatever they had available as our reservation was not made properly through a travel company and they gave us a room at the last minute. I'm not sure what the regular nightly rate is, but the holiday rate was definitely not worth it! If they wouldn't have cut us such a good deal, we definitely would have been looking elsewhere....

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

When we arrived we waited a good 20 minutes for the gentleman to check us in as he was helping another couple, who I think were renting a room for an hour. The computer system he had was ancient and we were given a different price then the other couple we were traveling with?? I didn't sleep a wink. There were people in and out of this Motel all night long. At 3:30 in the morning people were still outside. The room was outdated and dirty. At check out we were charged 20$ less then when we checked in, and they tried to take my receipt back and told me it was wrong when I questioned it. We stayed there as our plans changed and we got to Niagara Falls a day early. NEVER again would I stay there, or would I recommend this place. It was definitely shady if you know what I mean. Moved on to the Hilton from there. Only good thing was there was an outlet Mall down the street.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
KnightsInnLundy, General Manager at Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. We are very sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations this time.

At the time of arrival of the guest, our server was down hence it may have taken sometime to repair it. As a result manual work entry have consumed sometime. This type of situation is never in the hands of front desk to resolve.

Regarding price, online reservation have fixed price and walk-in guest price varies based on the hotel conditions. Due to computer system was not working properly front desk was asking everyone for the receipt to verify the charge for the correction and handover the correct receipt.
There was a group staying at our hotel with 10 to 12 rooms and they might be enjoying their stay. We did not find any odd things happening in the property.

However, if there was an issue with your room you should have notified our front desk and they would have acted promptly.

Please accept our sincerest apology for the over-all issues you had during your stay. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Regards
Max Patel | Management
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Instead of commuting from out of town, I stay here during the week. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the new ownership is both professional and personable. Talk to them about weekly and weekday rates.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback about your stay at our hotel and sharing it with other fellow travelers. We do look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future!
Warrenville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The only good thing about this place was the water pressure in the shower. The rest was awful. The room is tiny, the place is run-down. The furniture was broken and the television did not work, neither did the ice machine- none of this mattered to the office staff. The shower was broken... no, not the water but the actual shower was broken and dirty. The entire place was dingy- I was afraid to remove my shoes in the room. This is, without a doubt the worst place that I have ever spent a night... and I have been to jail. I would not book a room here if you held a gun to my head. You don't always get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
KnightsInnLundy, Manager at Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Please accept my personal apology for the inconvenience you experienced with your reservation at the Knights Inn.

If there is an issue with your room you should have notified our front desk and they would have acted promptly.

As you may have noticed that our hotel renovations are underway and we are putting in a great effort to complete the updates as soon as possible.

On your return visit you will see new furniture, new bedding, new floors, new TV’s and other updates in all of rooms and other areas of the hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and hope we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Regards,

Max Patel | Management

Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundy’s Lane
Phone :( 905) 356-4646 |Fax :( 905) 356-9373
Email: knightsinnfalls@gmail.com
7701 Lundy's Ln, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 1H3
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

So far this was the worst hotel we stayed at. The room is really small and our sink in the washroom was leaking badly that it made a small flood on the floor. Good thing we were only there to sleep for a night.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
knightsinnlundys, Manager at Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that the motel did not met your expectations during your stay. It appears from your posting that you stayed last April. Since your last stay, there has been a change in management and we have been working at turning the property around.

I would like to thank you for your feedback and apologize for the discomfort that you experienced. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail please feel free to contact me at 905-356-4646 or niagarafallsknightsinnll@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Knight's Inn Lundy's Lane Management
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I use to love coming here but on saturday november 23rd at about 6pm i walked in to book a room for two weeks and when i arrived i went to the desk and the man at the desk was so rude and told me that when i asked for a fridge and a microwave for my room that i was not allowed to have those things in my room.Also i could barely even understand him.All he kept telling me was that if i wanted to use a fridge or microwave that i can use the one in the breakfast room.Like who the heck wants to keep walking to the other room to use those things.I think they need to hire nicer people and ones who actually can be understood by people.Then i called the next morning and i spoke to a young lady who then told me yes they do have microwaves and fridges in there rooms.I couldn't understand what she was saying either but one man says no fridges and microwaves and another person says yes we do provide those.Like does this man know what he is doing or was he just being lazy and not wanting to bring me a fridge and microwave??Please someone needs to tell this man that he needs to learn his job and stop being so lazy to these guests.I ended up going across the street and staying there.

Room Tip: Place looks amazing just get front desk clerk that people can understand.