The 1st thing the guy asked me is "how many children do you have in that van?!" And when I told him 4 he refused to give me my room I reserved & made me pay $40 extra for a "family room". He asked me to pay in cash & didn't charge me tax so I'm not sure what he needed that money for but I was kinda stuck so I had to do it. The location was great & the price was good even with the extra 40. I booked online &put 2 adults 4 kids & his printout only showed 2 adults so not sure what happened. Online booking Traveler beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight's Inn Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls, Canada offers offers clean, comfortable accommodations at affordable prices. All of our rooms include complimentary WI-FI. Choose from a variety of room types that suit everyone's needs; traditional rooms with two queen beds, large connecting family rooms, single and double connecting rooms, and our popular honeymoon suites complete with romantic, heart shaped whirlpool bath and king size bed. Our outdoor swimming pool with large deck is perfect for families. Microwaves and fridges are available upon request. Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the QEW and 10 minutes to the Falls, Clifton Hill and all the attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Knights Inn - Lundy's Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Flamingo Hotel Niagara Falls
- Flamingo Hotel Niagara Falls