“Excellent stay at Victorian Charm B & B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast
You added Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
6028 Culp St., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2B7, Canada   |
Ranked #19 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Nelson, Canada
“Excellent stay at Victorian Charm B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had a wonderful stay in Niagara Falls, and in large part this was due to the hostess of Victorian Charm, Anne-Marie. We stayed in the Loft room just prior to the Canada Day long weekend, and We found Anne -Marie to be knowledgeable, friendly and extremely welcoming to her house. The B&B is spacious, beautiful and well located away from the hustle of the Casino's and tourist area of Niagara Falls. It's location is only 10-15 mins walk away from the bustle, so extremely easy to access all that Niagara has to offer.

Breakfast is lovely, and Anne-Marie, makes sure that you are well prepared for the days exploration of the region. The grounds are spacious and beautiful and is over looked by the dining area.

We recommend Victoria Charm, and will not hesitate to return next time we are in the region. Thank you Anne-Marie.

Room Tip: We had a look in the rooms and the Rose and Grande Rooms look amazing.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
victorian39, Owner at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am sorry to be so late responding but this Summer was super busy and I had my first day off Sept. 25th. I am very happy that you enjoyed your vacation and that you found it excellent. I also thank you for your recommendations.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Conway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I vacationed with 4 other couples that he grew up with during high school. We were the only guests in the home at that time and it was wonderful - just what we needed. Anne Marie provided lots of tips to help us find attractions and get around town. She sat down with us the first evening and went over the menus and asked if anyone had a special request or a restricted diet. The food was delicious and plentiful, much of it grown in her garden. The location is very convenient, within walking distance to many restaurants and right on the "We-Go" bus line which takes you anywhere (Anne Marie has passes that include 4 attractions and unlimited bus transportation for a flat fee - saved us lots of money) !! Her gardens are beautiful (Anne Marie previously farmed 26 acres)! When I complimented one of her indoor plants, she offered me a cutting. She is a lovely hostess who truly enjoys her guests. I loved the gazebo and fish pond in the back. If I ever return to Canada, I will definately stay at the Victorian Charm B&B !! Barbara Butler, Conway, South Carolina

Room Tip: Each room is unique in its decor. If you prefer a jacuzzi or balcony let Anne Marie know and she wi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
victorian39, Owner at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful testimonial. I really had fun listening to all the stories of your High School friends! You were all 10 of you so helpful and considerate, even stripping the beds just before you left and bringing all the linen downstairs, just as my family would have done. will always remember your fun loving group.
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed with Anne Marie over the Memorial Weekend. We had a very pleasant stay and Anne Marie was a gracious hostess and very helpful with getting around. She took the time to show us how to get around on foot and by bus. The room was very spacious and very nice. Loved her breakfast....very delicious and fresh!
We would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband & I met four couples (high school friends) at the Victorian Charm in May. It was like having our own home. Talk about great service - Anne Marie was amazing. She helped me for months when we were planning the trip which wasn't easy with everyone coming from California, Georgia, Maryland, South Carolina & Virginia. Once we all arrived we were very impressed with how the rooms were decorated. Each one had its own personality. The rooms were clean, food great and location was perfect. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the Niagara Falls area. We are thinking of returning with our grown children in the future.

Room Tip: If you have trouble wth stairs, be sure to book the first floor room. The third floor rooms are not...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast during the May long weekend. We had a lovely time and can't wait to go back and visit Anne Marie again. We were very impressed with the hospitality we received and the food was fabulous!! The room was cozy, charming and very clean. We will definitely return to the b&b. Thanks Anne Marie!!

• Stayed May 2013
victorian39, Owner at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Many thanks for your kind review. I enjoyed your company very much and was amazed at the distance your boyfriend travelled to get to Niagara Falls! 22 hrs! Wow.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Victorian Charm is a wonderful place to stay. We went up for a 3 day weekend and had a fabulous time. The breakfasts are so delicious (and huge!). Anne Marie uses food from her garden making the breakfasts even more wonderful. We stayed in the Grande Room which was lovely, the jacuzzi tub was relaxing, and the balcony was a great place to have my tea overlooking the beautiful gardens. The neighborhood is nice, however, the 15 minute walk to the falls turns into a 30 min walk back because you are walking up hill!! I would highly recommend taking a drive on the winery trail--what a great way to spend the day. Anne Marie gave us a coupon for a free tour and tasting. She has many coupons and passes for her guests. I'm so glad that we decided on this bed and breakfast and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My boyfriend found these accomodations online. He picked it because is was highly rated by the website he was using to book our trip. This bed and breakfast is one of the best I have ever stayed in. Its in a quiet neighborhood about a 15 minute walk to the falls. The Grande Room was quaint yet spacious and very comfortable. From our balcony, we were quite entertained by the rabbits that frolic in back of the property. The gardens are lovely and are abundant with plants, berries, fruits and vegetables. The breakfasts made by Anne-Marie were awesome and plentiful. You didn't walk away from the table hungry! She regaled us with stories of her childhood and working on a farm. I could listen to her all day. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
victorian39, Owner at Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for the nice review. One of the interesting part of hosting guests is taking the time to talk to them, answering questions, recommending sights to see and restaurants to eat at, wineries to visit etc..I really appreciate your comments about my farm life stories and I love joining guests for breakfast whenever I can and listen to their stories!

Been to Victorian Charm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!