Let me start off by saying, this hotel is definately geared for children We stayed one night in November/06 (my husband was able to get a corp. rate so we spent $200 for the night). We brought along 2 children and 6 other adults, assuming that there would be other things to do in the hotel once we exhausted the water park. There is not. The water park itself is very small, so expect lineups, and the majority of the water activites are for small children. The lazy river is not lazy, the water actually moves quite quickly and they pack people in there so you are not able to relax. Yes the slides are quite good, but once you have gone on them, your limited to what else you can do. After spending 3 hours in the water park, we retired to our quite average rooms, only to find there were no towels to shower, 3 hours later we had to go to the front desk to asked for them again. There is an arcade, but there is no place for adults to hang out in after water park closed, you must leave the property. Would I spend the $400 regular room rate to stay at this property NEVER!! Not worth the money. There are many other waterparks in the area that I can go to and spend way less for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls