My two kids (11 and 13) and I spent the last weekend of March break with a friend and her two kids (13 and 15) at this hotel. The location is good as Niagara Falls offers a lot to do, but we never even left the hotel. The waterpark was perfect for all the kids. The "roller coaster" slide was a big hit, even with the adults. There were areas of the waterpark reserved just for adults, and even though it was March break, the park did not feel crowded. We tried the restaurants, which were well-priced for a theme-hotel and the food was pretty good. Our room was a nice size, even for 6 people, and tcontained a microwave and fridge. Nice to have snacks on hand! The staff were very helpful when our wristbands became "waterlogged" and we could not access the room. Some small things that we really appreciated were the bathing suit "dryer" and plastic bags at the entrance to the change rooms, and the complimentary use of lockers following check out. One of the highlights for younger kids (and young-at-heart adults with teenagers who are "too old for that") was the evening storytime. At bedtime, the entire lobby was filled with people in their pjs listening to stories being read by a "camp guide". It was quite nice. For people with kids who love water, this is a great place. The rooms can be expensive, but this is somewhat offset by being able to use the waterpark for almost two entire days with a one night stay, I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls