Great Wolf Lodge is such an awesome place for families. This was our second visit and we were just as impressed as the first time. Our kids are 5 and 7 and were able to ride almost every slide. Our 7 year old was only restricted in that he needed and adult to ride the Niagara Rapids with him but he could ride on everything else either by himself or with my husband or I. Our 5 year old was only limited in that she could not ride the Rapids or Grizzly Falls but she had great fun on everything else.
The water park was very clean and well maintained. There were a lot of tubes available for the slides and everything was in good working order. The only thing I didn't care for was the lazy river in that you had to use special tubes for it and they were hard to come by. Also I didn't find it was very well supervised in that people were running through the river and causing a ruckus where it is supposed to be a more leisurely attraction.
The staff throughout the resort were helpful and super friendly as per usual. No complaints there. Excellent service as always!
Our room was clean and well stocked. The halls were quiet and the beds comfy.
We ate from the pizza counter and the Antler Cafe (we had breakfast buffet). The pizza was delicious and I would highly recommend the Wolf Pack deal! Great value! The buffet had a lot of options and wasn't too pricey.
Our favorite thing this trip was the new MagicQuest game. Our kids LOVED it! It's a magical themed scavenger hunt throughout the lodge with different quests and adventures they could do. It's a lot of walking around so give yourself a good couple of days to complete it to get your money's worth. The wands seemed a bit expensive, but we were told that they could be used over again and at any Great Wolf Lodge that housed the game. The game itself was only $11 and they certainly had a lot of fun playing it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood’s. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and décor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; our 7,000 sq. ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary café and Northwood’s Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls