Overall all vaue perceived compare to price paid is fair as we paid over $430 for one night of stay for 5. (3 kids under 12 year old) It was a well derserved getaway for everyone but would I rave about the, it varies on what you think is important. We just moved from California, really thought Walf-Lodge tried hard but it still deliever short on entertainment to be a truely great resort.
1. Reception: Simple and not much welcoming feeling from the check-in. Did not feel like I checked into a resort. Perhaps the gentleman was tired.
2. Ambiance at entrance: First glance was quite receptive for the kids. They looked aroud quickly but soon got bored. The lobby had a grand fire place and a animated animal sectio in front of elevator.
3. Room: Cute layout with Camp which is what kids thought they wanted. But they all ended in our bed and sofa bed. The bunk beds were apparently not too comfortable. And the TV was very small. Would have preferred 1st floor.
4. Waterpark: Was nice th efirst 2 hours. Not very big but nice all indoor size for Canada. If you have been to Schlitterbanh, this cannot be a true comparison. But This is quite good for our kids age. They managed to get on all rides and enjoyed most the lazy river. (small lazy riveer but fun for them to swim along/ against the flow, with or without tube)
5. Wave machine!: I thought of mentioing this because wave machine was EXTREMLY disappointing! On for 5 minutes and off for 15 min. Kids were really looking forward to it but ended up elsewhere because the wave was hardly on.
6. Outdoor hottub: highlight fo rme ad all parents! There is a family hot tub but the water is barely luke warm. My eldest one found it cold and wanted to go to the hotter one but all other ones need 16 year old +.
Here you go. Have fun! If I have paid $300, I woudl say reasonable and good deal. But at the price that I paid, I give it 3.5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls