We were 4 adults and 3 kids (8, 4 and 3 year olds). it was february and it was COLD. We had a great time in the water park. there are a variety of activities, pools, slides. We all had a great time. Kids were really impressed by the main lobby decoration too. rooms are big and comfortable. Our room's view was bad (the loading area) but we spent most of our time in the water park and in teh lobby. The only downside was food. It was really expensive. I wish there were more variety and less expensive. We will go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at the Great Wolf Lodge, expect to be amazed and amused. Situated close to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, the entire Lodge is designed to capture the spirit of adventure and the atmosphere of the great Northwood's. The Northern theme inspires everything from the spectacular stone fireplace and timber in the five-story Grand Lobby to the cabin-like comfort and decor of our all-suite guest rooms. The Lodge features an indoor/outdoor waterpark of over 100,000 square-feet; an 18-hole interactive miniature golf course; Ten Paw Bowling Alley; our 7,000 sq. Ft. Northern Lights Arcade, including a ticket redemption center; MagiQuest, interactive adventure game; Elements Spa & Salon and Scoops Kid Spa. Five themed restaurants, including a confectionary cafe and Northwood's Pizza. We assure your stay will be a howling great time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Niagara Falls
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls