“Stop watching the news and judge fairly” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 108 attractions in Niagara Falls
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Aquariums
Attraction Details
3 attraction reviews
“Stop watching the news and judge fairly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Ok so I've been here 5 times. This year bought a season pass and went 3 times total. Water animals looked ok to me. The deer and the bears are something different The deer run away like crazy and some others are so scared and skinny it's kinda sad. The bears look sick dirty under weigh this is a fair review. No as far as the owner I've seen him driving a 4x4 SUV older around the park. Dude u r gonna hit someone one day and the amainal right people will be the least of ur worries.

Cambridge, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have not spent enough time at Marineland to comment on the treatment of the animals all I know is I could not have had an opportunity to see these animals up close if not for my visit. I am really more of a ride person anyways and There are not many very good ones. The only exception being the skyscreamer what an exhilerating ride. Canada's Wonderland is better for rides however Marineland is open more often and has shorter lines especially in the fall

Visited September 2012
Beaverton, Ontario, Canada
“.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Its always a rather depressing trip to Marineland. I believe that these animals are far too large to be living in the conditions they are in. It is completely unhumane in my opinion. This needs to be stopped! All animals at marineland big or small should no be confined to the terrible living conditions that they are forced to live in.

St. Catharines, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Some reviewers are not reviewing Marineland, they are reviewing the PRINCIPLE of Marineland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Look, you all know they have trained and untrained animals at Marineland, so why all these shocked reviews? Give me a break. Do you mean to tell me that you all are so dead set against the use of animals in these shows yet you STILL paid admission to get in? That doesn't make a lot of sense. I mean, the name is MARINE land, and that means Marine as in Marine Life. I personally would never go to a strip club, but if I did, I would not be outraged to see strippers there!

I like the deer area the most where they all kind of gang up on you to try and get the food, it's quite fun to see your other group members mobbed by deer and goats! The shows are good, try not to sit in the sun.

The rides are pretty good if you think about the incredible lines you need elsewhere - an hour per ride is what I experienced at Darien lake, vs 7 minutes here.

Visited July 2012
Burlington, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“animal abuse runs rampant here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is the most depressing,disgusting place I have ever visited.Sick looking creatures living in terrible conditions.This place should be shut down.

Visited October 2012