“Very nice and and very low price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stardust Inn

Stardust Inn
You added Stardust Inn to your Saves list
Stardust Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5528 Buchanan Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3T8, Canada   |
Ranked #87 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
montreal
“Very nice and and very low price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

I was doin a roadtrip with two of my friends and arrive at niagara falls at night.It was the only motel that welcome us,couples of them were closed for winter.The service is pretty good, rooms were clean .It is in a good location to walk to the falls and all the great place to see around.For the bad comments below, you maybe expect much about this motel but for 56$ for 3 people it worth the price and we were totally satisfied!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

We didn't expect much for the price and were pleasantly surprised. The staff was really nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and adequately appointed. The location was perfect...safe, quiet and convenient. I would stay again without a doubt.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
new york city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

wow, even from the highway we could see the motel with all the bright lights! The rooms were very clean, and satisfying. The prices weren't expensive. It was very well worth the price.
The employees were very generous and welcoming. I would definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2008

Very reasonably priced, extremely clean, and was exactly as the pictures are on the internet. Free parking. Short distance from the falls, can walk or park around falls for $1.00 an hour or $5.00 all day. Management was very helpful and kind. Great experience from PA couple, senior citizens. We stayed 3 nights. Okay continential breakfast in their breakfast room. Would definitely stay again!

• Liked — cleaniness and appearance
  • Disliked — 2nd floor
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Like I said cheap yea... Not clean at all the beds that is, when we pulled the sheets to sleep man peoples hair that slept there before us and it was too late to call maid service so we pulled of the sheets. After we checked out I checked out my online banking they freakin charged me $200 for dirty sheets and towels. I told them I didn't use the sheets too dirty from last time and as for towels they said its damaged from make-up. They didn't even call me foe the charge I called them. SO BEWARE!

• Liked — Cheap
  • Disliked — Thieves
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

I just wanted to add my positive review of this hotel. I stayed for one night and found it perfect for my needs. It is within walking distance of the falls and any other attractions that I wanted to visit, as well as being clean and safe. I was not looking for anything 'fancy,' just a place to lay my head and I am definitely glad I chose the Stardust.

The staff was very friendly whenever we needed anything and I was impressed to learn that they provide continental breakfast in the morning (juice, coffee, tea, toast, cereal, doughnuts).

As I noted above the rooms were not fancy, but had a tv, microwave and fridge and everything was very clean.

If I ever return to visit the falls, I will definitely look into booking a room at the Stardust Inn again!

• Liked — The price!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
quebec
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2008

This place is so dirty, there were beer labels everywhere in the room and the shower wasn't clean... don't go there

• Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Stardust Inn? Share your experiences!